Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Point Is

The point is Jesus Christ.

It is not about satanism. The point of Refuge Ministries and everything that I do is so that others may know Jesus Christ. There are no sensational stories to tell concerning my days as a satanist. There is only one story to tell and that is of His amazing grace that literally saved my life.

My God shall never leave you or forsake you Hebrews 13:5. How many of us are in need of Someone who loves enough to be faithful to His own nature and character? The reality that God is and He is who He has revealed through scripture is the point.

Many who are involved in the occult and paganism are seeking such a God. Their intent may be to find the Truth. That is why I am here. To help in any manner that I am able.

No comments:

Post a Comment